The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the online registration for the 2012 Recruitment Exercise will commence on 1st July, 2017 and close on 31st July 2017.
Method Of Application
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application.
- Interested applicants are to apply online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified
- On submission, Applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts
- Applicants Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form,
- Police Certification Form
- Guarantor Form.
- Candidates are to come along to the designated examination and recruitment centers with copies of their online completed Forms
To be eligible for selection, all interested applicants must
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive)
- Be between the ages of 18-22 years while 24 – 26 years are the acceptable limit for those with ND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Candidates with higher qualifications other than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth,
- Required height of 17m for male and 1.67m for female
- Check for full detailed instruction at www.navy.mil.ng
General Information For Interested Candidates
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an aptitude test and screening of certificates of candidates at designated centres for various states nationwide on 7 October 2017. You are advised to carefully read the instruction page on the website or call the support line from 9am to 4pm on working days 08159999011,
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications Any candidate with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
- Candidates are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
For Chief of the Naval Staff
Career tips about the upcoming Nigeria Navy General recruitment
Of course, the above is nothing more than just news, or awareness creation. But if you are an intending applicant, then should ensure all your documents are ready before the said date, to avoid being taken unaware.