Are you ready for the 2017/2018 N-power Program?
It has all been rumors here and there since early this year about the federal government 2017 N-power Program. Well, the rumor is already over, and here is the reality: the 2017/2018 N-power Program is Live, so apply now.
This is to inform all Nigeria Graduates (ND and NCE inclusive) that the registration for the Nigeria 2017 N-power Program has began and interested persons may proceed to the official website to sign up for N-Power job, as long as you have the requirements to apply for job as a graduate.
Officially, registration will commence today, at exactly 23:30 hours.
So if you are interested, then follow the instructions below.
2017/2018 N-Power Nigeria Registration Requirements
- To be able to register successfully for the program, you must understand that everything is done online, so ensure you have proper Internet access.
- Before you begin filling out the form, you must first, create an account, which generally requires:
- Your username
- Your phone number
- An email address and of course
- A password.
- Please write down all the four information above in a save please. It for your own good.
Requirements for Power.gov.ng Job Application for Graduates
- Degree certificate (ND and NCE holders should apply)
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- NYSC Number.
- Passport photographs.
- Active e-mail address.
How to Start Your 2017/2018 Power Job Online Application
- Visit www.npower.gov.ng or also use www.npower.gov.ng/register/ to access the form. (Remember registration starts 23:30 hours)
- Then click “Register” once you completed the form correctly.
- Check your email account for any verification, to verify your first-time registration.
- Login N-Power portal from www.npower.gov.ng using your username and password.
- After a successful login, then select and apply for the program of your choice.
Please note that the Nigeria nPower job registration and application is free, avoid desperation, and you avoid ‘Dupe-ation’