About Mosra Enerji Limited
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
- Making regular site inspections
- Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Writing reports, bulletins and newsletters
- Making recommendations following accidents/incidents
- Keeping up to date with developments within the profession
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers.
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Drawing-up safe operational procedures
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Organising/attending health and safety meetings
- Safely handling hazardous substances
- Compiling statistics
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Health, Safety, or Environmental field of study
- 5 years’ experience in health and safety.
- Must be a member of ISPON
- Must have HSE certification
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Good analytical skills and the ability to think critically
- Good public speaking skills
- Leadership skills.
- Must have experience in mining or construction industry
- Must be able to design HSSE Policies
- Must be able to carry out safety audit
- Must have experience in drafting and recording HSE documents
- Must be able to carry out CPR, fire drills and other HSSE exercises
- Must ensure strict compliance to company’s HSE policies by staffs and clients working or visiting the company
- HSE Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail