- NDPHC internship program is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative that focuses on capacity building and skills development for Nigerian Engineering graduates to work and learn for a period of twelve (12) months.
- The internship program is for a period of 12 months.
- Interested applicants will be selected from the six (6) geopolitical zones.
- Qualified candidates will be posted to NDPHC’s operational Power Plants and will be allowed to move from one department to another within the power station to enable them garner experience within the Gas, Generation and Transmission sections of the Electricity / Energy Industry.
Engineering graduates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must have a Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND) from any of the relevant Engineering fields with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) Degree / Upper Credit:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical / Production Engineering
- Mechatronics / Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Must have graduated from University / Polytechnic not earlier than 2017.
- Not more than 26 years old by 1st April, 2022
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Program (NYSC).
Application Deadline Tuesday; 17th May, 2022 (12:00 noon).
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Intereted and qualified candiates should Click here to apply
The qualified engineers who meet the criteria above will be subjected to the following stages:
- Online Aptitude test
- In-person oral interview.
Note: Candidates must pass the preceding stage before progressing to the next stage and only the best will be selected from each stage