- Monitors and evaluates station operational and marketing results and develops interventions to promote business development and growth.
- Coordinates both the sales of white products, the lubricants at the stations and liaising with the marketing team to ensure patronage is high in line with budgets and projections.
- Implements HSE Standards and controls in the retail stations.
- Evaluation of daily sales, meter reading, dipping and lodgements.
- Compiles and analyses periodic sales records and consolidates such reports to the Head, Retail Sales.
- Maintains excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of station supervisors and cashiers in line with approved budgets.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper University Degree (B.Sc) and HND Upper Credit in respective areas of study as indicated.
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Salary Package: N150,000 to N180,000 including other benefits.
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email