Techno Oil Limited is an integrated, wholly indigenous company which today holds a diverse portfolio of prime investment in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure and manufacturing.
Principal Accountabilities / Overall Responsibilities of the Position
- Sales cash, Bank Payment vouching, journal vouching.
- Sales lodgment confirmation vis-à-vis sales reports.
- Debtors / creditors review and analysis
- Responsible for preparation of Audit report after completion of tasks
- Make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed and report on the findings as generated.
- Retail outlet visit for surprise check on sales revenue, stocks and adherence to operational procedures
- Carrying market research were necessary.
- Expenses review and analysis
- Bank and inter-business unit reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance Implementation/Ensuring Adherence to SOP.
- Qualification: HND / B.Sc in Accounting (Specially in Audit)
- Experience: Must have 03 to 05 years’ experience in Audit functions
- AGE: 30 years and Below
Competencies Required for this Position:
- Good job knowledge
- Good accounting & Financial Management
- Accountable for Team spirit
- Good Communication Skills
- Endearing Behavior
- Ability of management with Superiors, Subordinates, peers and Auditees
- Ability to work under stress
- Time management with proper commitment to work
- Interpersonal Skills
Salary: N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply