eHealth Africa has posted 5 jobs
Rate This Company (0)
Something About Company
eHealth Africa (eHA) was founded in 2009 by Evelyn Castle and Adam Thompson to provide support to Northern Nigeria’s health infrastructure. eHA’s work brought new approaches to the development of people centric and data driven technology solutions that connect and deliver better public health services for vulnerable communities.
Now eHA has nearly 800 staff and continues to provide innovative solutions, and plays a critical role in public health interventions across four countries in West Africa: Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia.
Our areas of expertise are:
- Rapid and tailored development of emergency management systems for major health outbreaks. Our data systems provide instantaneous communication coordination and support at the critical moment.
- Developing disease surveillance systems that are proven and tested in the field.
- Providing health communications systems that manage the rapid scale up of systems that strengthen health systems. This includes call centers for health crises.
- Cutting edge technologically focused health delivery and logistics systems for all types of health challenges.
- Health and laboratory systems.
- Innovative nutrition technology solutions.
eHA currently works in partnership with the Nigerian Emergency Operations Center, manages the country-wide Ebola response projects for the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the Ebola-affected African hot zone, and boasts one of the largest Geographic Information Systems (GIS) teams in West Africa.
We do what we do because we believe that every person in that community deserves access to the kinds of tools which enable them to lead healthier lives.