About FCT Scholarship Board
What are your answers to the following questions?
- Are you an indigene of FCT?
- Do you have an ambition to study in any public educational institution in Nigeria or Overseas?
- Are you an orphan?
- Are you a single parent or parents and you are having difficulties paying school fees?
if your answers to the above questions are yes, then welcome to FCT Scholarship Board, the repository for Educational Assistance to FCT indigenes/indigent pupils and students in the Basic (primary schools) , Post-Basic (secondary schools) and Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria and, or Overseas.
Yup! So that is it. And now, the application form for the above scholarship opportunity, is already available for purchase, in fact, the application process is currently ongoing, and if you are interested, but have not commenced the application process already, well, it important to note that the process commenced since Monday, the 15th of May, 2017, and will be closing on Monday, the 26th of May 2017.
So how do you apply for the the FCT Scholarship Board 2017 scholarship program? It simply, you just need to follow the steps below, but before then, you might want to read through some of the links below.
- Scholarship homepage
- Eligibility for Award
- Type/Category of Award
- School Shuttle Buses
- Trends of Beneficiaries
How to Apply for the 2017 FCT Scholarship Board
Interested candidates should follow the outlined steps below to apply.
- The from is already on sales since Monday, the 15th of May 2017, and will continue until Monday, the 26th June, 2017.
- Interested applicants can obtain the Application Form at the office of the FCT Scholarship Board. The FCT Scholarship Board address is yangba Street, besides TCRC building Area 11, Garki-Abuja, and the officials will only attend to you from 10.00am to 3.30pm daily, aside weekends.
- Prices for the various categories of the application forms are available at the Scholarship Board. All payments should be made at any FCMB Branch through the following Account Number: 1816951011
- Application forms will be issued on presentation of bank tellers.
- All completed Application Forms should be returned within two (2) weeks from the date of purchase.
- Students in part time courses and private institutions are not eligible to apply.
Are you interested already? Then good luck, otherwise, stay tuned for more education and career opportunities.