About BUA And Lafiagi Sugar
Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO), a subsidiary of BUA Group, a leading Foods & Infrastructure Conglomerate in Nigeria with diversified investments spanning key sectors of the Nigerian sector. BUA Group started business in 1988 as a Private Limited Liability Company specializing in the importation and marketing of iron & steel, agricultural and industrial chemicals. Since then it has rapidly developed into a fully-fledged, diversified business with a stake in a wide range of business sectors.
At Lafiagi Sugar Company, we hire collaborative problem- solvers with a self-motivational drive from all backgrounds and provide training,unlocking opportunities to advance in your career path within the organisation. Become a part of a supportive, trusting and caring community with unrivalled prospects for growth.
- Min. Qualification – BSc or HND in Health/Safety & Environment, agricultural science or related field
- Years of Experience – 3 & Above
- Must posse good communication skills;
- Maintain high level of intergrity;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong ability to interprete & analyze data;
- Excellent knowledge of labour & employment laws; and ability to compile statistical data and update records.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Note the job title above, and be sure to have a matching profile
- Then, Click Here to Apply
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted