The World Trade Organization (WTO) is the only global international organization dealing with the rules of trade between nations. At its heart are the WTO agreements, negotiated and signed by the bulk of the world’s trading nations and ratified in their parliaments. The goal is to ensure that trade flows as smoothly, predictably and freely as possible.
The Secretariat of the WTO is seeking candidates for the following available job positions in the organization.
- Internship in the Financial Management Section – WTO
- Director at the World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Medical Doctor vacancy at the World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Secretary vacancy at World Trade Organization (WTO)
- 2023 Post-graduate Internship Programmes vancacy at WTO
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2023 Young Professionals Programme
Interested applicants should used click on any of the link above to apply. Note however that preference of employment shall be given to nationals from WTO Members without any representation as well as from developing and least developed countries (LDCs) Members with low representation (one or two staff members) at the professional level in the Secretariat (list below). Particular attention will be given to developing and LDCs WTO Members that have not participated in previous cohorts of the YPP (marked with an asterisk in list below).