- Manage financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Manage day-to-day accounting and financial transactions.
- Record office expenditures and ensure these expenses are within the set budget.
- Prompt monthly filings for ALL statutory obligations – PAYE, Pension, ECS, VAT, WHT. and obtain receipts for same.
- Support Line Manager in the prompt delivery of Management Accounts.
- Ensure completion of bank reconciliations and reconcile sub-ledgers to the general ledgers.
- Observe the following on all tasks, emails/communication, phone calls, and relationship within the team and with all clients – Timeliness, Promptness, Correctness, Error-free, Paying attention to details, decency, respect, excellence, professionalism.
- Ensure decorum and professionalism in the delivery of tasks.
- Support in the processing of payroll/salaries
- Process payment for schedules for PAYE, ECS, and Pension.
- Prompt and daily postings on QuickBooks.
- Support Line Manager in prompt delivery of monthly Management Accounts.
- Perform other duties appropriate to the role as may be required.
Experience, Qualification, and Required Skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Banking & Finance, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounting/Auditing experience in a fast-paced organization.
- Must be a good team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Professional qualification in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software such as QuickBooks.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Salary: Competitive.
- Other Benefits: HMO, Pension, etc.
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th June, 2022.