Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
AIM Group Limited is an integrated Multi-Disciplinary Company established on November 20, 1979. The principals of the AIM Group have a history in Nigeria that dates back to 1886 when the Grandfather of the Group’s chairperson resided in Lagos in 1886. The Group operates from its owned office and residential properties, with ultra-modern office facilities at its Headquarters in Victoria Island Annex, Lagos, with Regional and Staff Accommodation facilities in Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Kano. AIM Group has satellite offices in various States in the Country.
- Job Title: Accountant
- Job Location: Lagos state Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time Jobs
- Job Category: Engineering Jobs
- Approval of Petty Cash Disbursement(PCDI)
- Approval of Petty Cash Receipts (PCRE)
- Confirming daily physical cash collection in Onitsha, tie the total with Orion receipts and approve CRV(Cash receipt Voucher) on Orion as appropriate
- Daily physical cash count (Petty cash) with the cashier using the applicable daily cash report template and with daily sign off
- Consistent follow up with IOU disbursements and retirement.
- Monitor the deployment, use and disposal of all Fixed Assets in Abuja.
- Monthly Stock take of inventory items especially diesel usage and approval of MIS for Abuja and Kano locations Effective collaboration with the HOS and ATM on further business development initiatives without any compliance failure.
- Thorough check of expense request, control mindset and report any case of control failure to the Head office
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Applicants should attach a detailed CV and application letter in word document
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Position Applied for should be the heading of your mail
- Total Jobs: 0 Jobs
- Location Federal Capital Territory - Abuja