Sunvait Network Limited (SNL) is an innovative digital solutions and retail company. The company is focused on retailing, marketplace, cloud hosting and digital products to the masses through an agent network and a customized web portal.
- Job Title: Accounting Manager
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Sunvait Network Ltd accountants are a savvy bunch who handle the core accounting responsibilities at Sunvait Network Ltd.
- As a member of this team, you know your accounting principles and the full accounting process end to end.
- You’ll advise on financial reports required by governmental regulations, and you’ll review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary reports — and all this sounds like fun to you.
- Every day is a new challenge, and you’re continually looking for ways to help our team get better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible.
- You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support Sunvait Network Ltd’s business objectives.
- You’re a business partner for your specific group and direct the month-end close process and resolve issues as they arise, while keeping those affected by these issues informed as needed.
- You are a motivated account manager and top performer who is willing to dive into the details and is looking to gain experience and grow with an Alphabet business unit.
- Your role is highly cross-functional with access to and collaboration with Sunvait Network Ltd Finance, Business and Sales Operations, Engineering, Tax, and FP&A teams, and includes functional responsibilities such as corporate governance, technical accounting, process improvements, and financial statement preparation and reporting.
- Design and document internal controls, processes, policies and procedures and ensure SOX compliance.
- Maintain phenomenal relationships with business partners and accounting peers to address reporting needs.
- Prepare accounting schedules routinely, and as requested, for internal and external reporting requirements.
- Interpret various terms in the business plans to determine accounting implications and apply technical accounting guidance.
- Handle revenue accounting issues for hardware including multiple element arrangements, subscription revenue, and revenue recognition and deferred revenue related to the Sunvait business unit’s products.
- 10 years of relevant work experience at an accounting firm and/or industry experience at a technology company.
- Experience with scaling and automation of processes
- Enthusiasm for and a proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and to lead and drive complex initiatives.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and follow through
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence