We are a Capital Market Conglomerate regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with up to date market information to grow wealth in good time, and in an atmosphere of transparency. We expertly offer Wealth Management Services, Stockbroking Services, Registrar Services, Trustees Services and Corporate Financing. Our professional advisory services are always based on carefully considered research and delivered with objective integrity from a crop of professionals that remain the best hands within the financial services industry.
- Job Title: Accounts And Operations Officer
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Finance and Admin
Reporting to the Head, Accounts and Operations, you will provide assistance in the day-to-day operations of the company.
The Operations Officer is the primary interface between the portfolio management department and all internal and external parties.
- Execution of funds/institutional client’s transactions as regards placement and liquidation in the interbank market.
- Posting and reporting of monthly investment contribution, mutual funds etc.
- Posting of money market and fixed income investments e.g. Fixed deposit, treasury bills (fresh deposits ,rollovers, terminations)
- Daily Equity/Price list lodgement
- Daily Valuation running on the application software.
- Corporate Benefits declaration, dividend warrants postings and management on the software
- Posting and lodgments of all Fund outflows and inflows into clients’ positions.
- Generate a monthly balance score card to report operational performance for the week.
- Preparation of income/balance sheet report
- Daily call over of all transaction tickets
- Weekly /Monthly reconciliation of accounts
- Generate daily operations report
- Any other task as assigned by Management
First degree. Preferably in Accounting, Economics or Banking and Finance
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in Accounts and Operations.
- Any of MBA, MSc, ACA, ACCA, CFA or similar qualification.
- Strong interest in Financial Markets and keen intellectual curiosity.
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Team player with the ability to think and act independently.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Quick learner, comfortable dealing with ambiguous and fluid situations.
- Ability to multi-task; juggle multiple deliverables and perform under very demanding conditions.
- Independent, excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Superior analytical & critical thinking skills; ability to make good decisions when faced with complex data.
- High level of passion, integrity, creativity, inquisitiveness and self -confidence
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence