About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
- Provide transaction origination, execution and administrative support to senior members of SIIF team.
- Ability to retrieve data from a wide variety of data sources and interpret and present accurate and dependable data
- Ability to develop sound, presentable models with integrity
- Ability to upload financial data into model templates with minimal errors in line with standard financial principles & conventions
- Equity and fixed income valuation utilising various methodology
- Assist in preparing transaction documents such as term sheets
- Assist in preparing pitch documents to prospective clients and investors
- Assist with periodic fund-raising activities to grow the AUM of SIIF
- Support marketing initiatives to promote awareness and generate interest in the fund from both investors and project sponsors
- Keep abreast of new regulations and stay abreast of macroeconomic and infrastructure sub-sector developments globally and locally
- Maintaining proper filing records
- Assist senior members of the team in day-to-day work as delegated and carrying out other duties as required
- Understanding adherence to transaction timelines and deliverables
- Client liaison where required
- Ensure that transactions are executed in line with the relevant rules and regulations and internal SIIF procedures
- Assist with special ad-hoc projects, presentations and initiatives as assigned.
- Preparation of periodic reports to management and board
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Law, Engineering or other related discipline
- Masters Degree and/or professional certification from a recognized institution, will be an advantage
- 1 – 3 years work experience, preferably from a finance or research background or public sector
- Background in credit, investment banking, corporate finance, investment management management/research, public sector or related discipline will be an advantage.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online