About British American Tobacco (BAT)
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
- Job Title: Anti-Illicit Trade Executive
- Location: Lagos
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Administrative / Legal
Job Purpose and key Deliverables
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for an Anti-Illicit Trade Executive to join our team in Lagos.
- The main scope of the role will be to provide input, analysis and materials to support Anti-Illicit Trade engagement in the market.
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders and provide analysis and insights for the business.
- Customize campaign/advocacy materials to support the business.
- Support and execute engagement with stakeholders
- Contribute to effective teamwork
- Execute planned activities
- Regularly update our internal stakeholders to encourage two-way sharing of information on emerging illicit trade trends in order to get prompt & accurate insights from the market.
- Build and manage good working relationships with other BAT stakeholders to enable and enhance our capabilities in mitigating anti illicit trade (AIT) threats.
- Ensure that AIT best practices are used, to include all aspects of measurement and reporting of IT incidence.
In order to achieve your objectives, you will:
- Occasionally engage with the Leadership team
- Work with a range of internal stakeholders
- Have periodic engagement with LEX teams in the Centre
- Minimum 3 years BAT work experience required
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of key tobacco control issues
- Ability to engage and communicate in clear and coherent manner
- Understanding of the business in order to execute effective activities
- Good PowerPoint presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel tools
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be completed and submitted on or before the 7th of March, 2018
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted