Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Model Mission of Assistance in Africa (Momi Africa) was founded in 2004 as a platform for members, volunteers, affiliates, associates, partners, beneficiaries, and groups to cooperate, create, and coalesce across communities, cultures and countries with respect to social enterprise for social development. Momi Africa is an International Charitable Organization Committed to Social Inclusion of Youth and Seniors through Innovative Scalable Enterprise, Education and Employment for Social Responsibility and Secure Livelihoods
- Job Title: App Developer and Information Data Manager
- Job Location: Lagos state
- Job Type: Full Time Jobs
- Job Type: NGO
- Creating and servicing mobile applications for the organization.
- Carefully documenting and managing data on excel spread sheet.
- Collating and Disseminating information via social media channels and online networks
- Should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Programming, Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Should be comfortable working with mobile app APIs and UI standards.
- Strong understanding of computer languages that are used in application development.
- Strong programming and design skills.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft office tools especially MS Excel).
- Should be able to work in teams or alone.
- Knowledge of web development is an added advantage.
- Available to resume immediately
Method of Application
- Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the job title as the e-mail title.
- Background checks will be carried out on all accepted candidates in accordance with our Child Protection Policy.
- Address Lagos State, Nigeria