Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health/family planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, primary health care system strengthening and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Global Fund among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- Job Title: Archiving & Filing Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Category: NGO Jobs
- This position reports to the Head of Corporate Accounts/Treasury.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining efficient record management systems that are essential for the effective management of extensive archives.
- S/He will also devise modern ways of protecting archived materials from harm and also be responsible for transforming documents and other valuable records into digital formats.
- S/He will organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials and help relevant users to access records and reports with ease.
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a First degree (B.Sc/HND) in Library Sciences, History or any related field.
- Must possess minimum of three (3) years post NYSC working experience.
- Must be a highly organized individual with skills in electronic data management systems.
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Applicants should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to:
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Total Jobs: 2 Jobs
- Location Federal Capital Territory - Abuja