Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Job Title: Area Sales Capacity Manager
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Finance and Account Jobs
Job Description and Requirements
- Responsible for the implementation of the Sales capability development plan across both Consumer and Food service business units in an allocated Sales area
- Ensure the execution of both on-the-job and classroom training interventions as defined in the Sales capability plan within the allocated Sales area
- Deploy the identified performance metrics for each role in the Sales team (including distributor sales staff) and continuous evaluation of the area organization against these criteria
- Evaluate and test competencies of the area Sales force to identify skill gaps
- Undertake the on-boarding of all new Sales hires in the area
- 5 ‘O’ level credit including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA an added advantage
- Minimum 7 years sales experience in a major MFCG blue chip organization
- Experience of working in a capability role is an added advantage
The Person must:
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be a “people-person”
- Be a good negotiator
- Be able to multi-task
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.