Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Full Time Bayelsa State, Borno State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Kaduna State, Kano State, Lagos State, Nigeria, Osun State, Oyo State, Rivers State Bayelsa StateBorno StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaKaduna StateKano StateLagos StateNigeriaOsun StateOyo StateRivers State
About AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a legally registered NGO operating in Nigeria. AHF Nigeria collaborates with Federal Government of Nigeria and other partner institutions, to provide technical assistance to these key stakeholders to deliver quality and comprehensive HIV/AIDS treatment, Care and Support, HIV counseling, and testing, Prevention, Nutrition and Psychosocial services to people living with HIV/AIDS.
To meet the above needs, the Program wishes to recruit dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill in the vacant position below:
- Job Title: ART Nurse
- Location: Abuja, Cross River, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: NGO
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- The ART nurse assists the clinician in ensuring smooth implementation of the ART service delivery within the facility.
- He /She will directly support the health facility and community HIV prevention programs, strengthen referral and linkage services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- In close collaboration with the facility medical officer, ensure the provision of quality, evidence based ART, PMTC1 prevention and TB services,
- Initiate and expand PITC in the supported health facilities.
- Provides skilled nursing procedures (i.e. dressing changes).
- Administers medication as ordered within the scope of practice of the licensee.
- Performs phlebotomy and/or initiates intravenous infusions as ordered.
- Attends and participates in team conferences as requested.
- May act as steam leader to assist with the provision and supervision of patient care.
- Charts notes and medication administration according to protocol.
- Provides patient and family education.
- Exercises appropriate judgment and decision making skills.
- Ensures the maintenance of patient confidentiality,
- Reports significant changes in the patient’s physical status to the RN and/or to the medical provider.
- Establish and support effective linkages and referral of patients within and outside the facility.
- Work closely with the prevention coordinator to supervise community program staff and ensure achievement of targets as well as timely preparation and dissemination of reports
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important question within AHF’s treatment and prevention programs.
- Any other duty designated by the Country Program Manager.
Education and Experiences
- University graduate in Nursing.
- At least two years’ experience in HIV program management.
- Knowledge of minimum prevention package for Nigeria is highly essential.
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.
- Must be proficient in MS Office
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- Women with required qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Application deadline is the 13th of March 2018