Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Full Time Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
- Job Title: Asphalt Plant Mechanic
- Job Location: Abuja
- Job Category: Engineering
- Job Type: Full Time
- Carry out maintenance and repairs of machines to avoid breakdown
- Carry out maintenance/repairs of auxiliary equipment for the running of the machines
- Inspect power plant equipment and indicators to detect evidences of operating problems
- To carry out efficient breakdown troubleshooting/fault finding of machines and equipment
- To carry out the documentation of maintenance parameters for plant improvement
- A minimum of an OND or Trade Test I in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience:
- Must be able to work with a team.
- Proven ability to work on Diesel engines
The person must:
- Be energetic.
- Be able to troubleshoot mechanical faults on machines and equipment
- Have ability to use mechanical tools and instruments
- Have analytical and organizing skills
- Be safety conscious and pay attention to details
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
- The position applied should be the heading of your mail
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Applicant can also forward their CV and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org