Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
- Job Title: Asphalt Plant Mechanic
- Job Location: Abuja
- Job Category: Engineering
- Job Type: Full Time
- Carry out maintenance and repairs of machines to avoid breakdown
- Carry out maintenance/repairs of auxiliary equipment for the running of the machines
- Inspect power plant equipment and indicators to detect evidences of operating problems
- To carry out efficient breakdown troubleshooting/fault finding of machines and equipment
- To carry out the documentation of maintenance parameters for plant improvement
- A minimum of an OND or Trade Test I in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience:
- Must be able to work with a team.
- Proven ability to work on Diesel engines
The person must:
- Be energetic.
- Be able to troubleshoot mechanical faults on machines and equipment
- Have ability to use mechanical tools and instruments
- Have analytical and organizing skills
- Be safety conscious and pay attention to details
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
- The position applied should be the heading of your mail
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Applicant can also forward their CV and cover letter directly to [email protected]
- Total Jobs: 0 Jobs
- Location Federal Capital Territory - Abuja