Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
- Job Title: Asphalt Plant Supervisor
- Job Location: Abuja
- Job Category: Engineering
- Job Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, preferably in a Mechanical Engineering discipline or related field.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 7 – 10 years’ experience in concrete batching experience in concrete ready mix.
- Must be COREN registered.
- Vast in all aspects of concrete batching technology, equipment, methods and safety is required.
- Working computer knowledge; including applicable Microsoft software.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee all plant operations; coordinate and monitor daily work load throughout the plant; monitor plant cleanliness.
- Oversee all electromechanical maintenance and mobilizing of the mobile concrete batch plant.
- Ensure that all products meet 100% total quality requirements; take samples and test as necessary; ensure all equipment is working properly; complete all required reports timely and accurately; inform proper personnel of any quality problems that need resolving.
- Maintain adequate levels of all supplies and products.
- Maintain accurate and current reports as required.
- Ensure that all company safety regulations and policies are followed at ALL times.
- Ensure that all company environmental regulations and policies are followed.
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills;
- Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
- The position applied should be the heading of your mail
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Applicant can also forward their CV and cover letter directly to [email protected]
- Total Jobs: 0 Jobs
- Location Federal Capital Territory - Abuja