Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Full Time Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
- Job Title: Asphalt Plant Supervisor
- Job Location: Abuja
- Job Category: Engineering
- Job Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, preferably in a Mechanical Engineering discipline or related field.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 7 – 10 years’ experience in concrete batching experience in concrete ready mix.
- Must be COREN registered.
- Vast in all aspects of concrete batching technology, equipment, methods and safety is required.
- Working computer knowledge; including applicable Microsoft software.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee all plant operations; coordinate and monitor daily work load throughout the plant; monitor plant cleanliness.
- Oversee all electromechanical maintenance and mobilizing of the mobile concrete batch plant.
- Ensure that all products meet 100% total quality requirements; take samples and test as necessary; ensure all equipment is working properly; complete all required reports timely and accurately; inform proper personnel of any quality problems that need resolving.
- Maintain adequate levels of all supplies and products.
- Maintain accurate and current reports as required.
- Ensure that all company safety regulations and policies are followed at ALL times.
- Ensure that all company environmental regulations and policies are followed.
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills;
- Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
- The position applied should be the heading of your mail
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Applicant can also forward their CV and cover letter directly to email@example.com