Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is committed to the provision of services of Technical Inspection, Expediting, Quality Assurance and Control, Training, Procurement and Outsourcing of Technical Personnel in line with global best practices in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Job Title: Asset Integrity Engineer (Functional Support Engineer I )
- Location: Nigeria Jobs
- Job Type: Renewable Contract Jobs
- Job Category: Engineering Jobs
Job Descriptions and Requirements
- Responsible for integrity management for assigned oil and gas assets (focus on corrosion prevention, inspection, monitoring, control and high-level structural engineering evaluations).
- Engage Operations and provide integrity surveillance and management support. Primary equipment includes piping, pressure vessels, structures, foundations and subsea. In addition to technical ability, the individual should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement integrity activities that include inspection and corrosion monitoring and control on assigned operating facilities to ensure that these facilities are safe for operation and prevent premature failure.
- Conduct pro-active corrosion engineering surveillance activities. Routine surveillance of field integrity performance (internal & external corrosion) for piping, pressure vessels, structures, pipeline & marine equipment, and identify opportunities to enhance existing facilities.
- Analyze inspection results and conduct fitness for service assessment to ensure integrity of the equipment e.g. piping, vessels, pipeline, and risers. Ensure own recommendations for remedial actions are technically sound and cost effective. Ensure that all recommendations are followed through to completion.
- Integrate information between corrosion monitoring, prevention, detection to identify and assess potential threats
- Develop prioritized seriatim listing of integrity issues for both shutdown and non-shutdown related deficiencies for effective work planning
- Provide support on implementation of Facility Integrity Management System (FIMS) relating to equipment inspections and corrosion management. Work with program owners to develop annual inspection plans for assigned assets; develop KPIs and monitor implementation. Develop and share periodic reports on asset integrity status with asset level team.
- Perform other corrosion engineering functions, such as failure analyses, materials engineering and metallurgy studies, integrity chemical optimization, cathodic protection engineering and corrosion protection coating evaluations. Able to lead or participate in Root Cause Failure Analysis as required
- Provide technical advice to other MPN functional groups on materials engineering, inspection, failure analysis, welding and non-destructive testing.
- Evaluate changes proposed by the operations team and perform associated Management of Change to manage any associated risk appropriately. Ensure risk prioritization and execution of identified mechanical integrity deficiencies.
- Monitor regulatory compliance issues related to riser, pipeline and pressure vessel inspections for asset
- Work independently on a wide range of facilities issues, including ability to research relevant technology and previous experience of others and apply these to problem solving
- Ensures timely recognition, screening and communication of SHE risk and Reliability threats associated with equipment integrity i.e. piping vessels, pipeline, risers. Able to lead or participate in risk assessments as required.
- Develop integrated risk based and cost effective integrity management or repair solutions
- Closely related professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Broad knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to appropriate engineering software.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All Applications must be filled and submitted online
- only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence