Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies. We are professional in applying this instinctiv knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively. Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the nigeria culture and ways of conducting business. We are able to respond swiftly to our clients requirements in a unique way.
- Job Title: Assistant Manager – QHSE
- Job Location: Port-Harcourt Rivers State
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Oil and Gas Jobs
Coordinating the implementation and maintenance of the company’s quality management system.
Administering and improving the company’s QHSE programs in accordance with recognized international standards.
Coordinating the identification, assessment and mitigation of all risks to the company’s business.
Ensuring radiation safety and compliance with the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority regulations and the conditions of Radiation Safety License.
- Developing, revising, implementing and improving the company QHSE Procedures.
- Managing the company’s risk mitigation programmes in liaison with all Heads of Departments across the company and projects.
- Upgrading, as may be required, and implementing company’s Quality management system, and ensuring continued compliance with ISO9001:2015 Standard.
- Performing QA role for the company.
- Tracking and documenting company QHSE performances; and reviewing them to ensure that company QHSE targets are achieved.
- Publicizing annual safety management performances and milestone achievements.
- Coordinating company’s HAZID operations, and all internal and external QHSE audits in the company.
- Planning and monitoring of security management programmes for the company’s operations and projects.
- Improving the level of awareness and conformance to QHSE and Security standards by staff through effective trainings and communication.
- Ensuring compliance with rules and regulations, license conditions and conditions of project approvals as authorized by the Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA).
- Maintaining an inventory of all radio-isotopes in the company premises and limiting the quantity of radio nuclides to the quantity allowed by the NNRA license.
- Overseeing proper delivery and receipt and conducting radiation surveys on all shipments of radioactive materials arriving at or leaving the company premises.
- Instituting, communicating and managing STOP WORK authority for all activities hazardous to health and safety, the environment or company’s corporate image.
- Planning and managing all emergency recovery activities and decontamination programmes across the company’s operations.
- Planning and verifying the adherence of the company to all client quality requirements.
- Coordinating all Quality related correspondences with clients.
- Actioning and closing all customer Quality complaints.
- Managing the development and performance of the QHSE team.
- Mentoring the QHSE team.
- A minimum of 7 years working experience in the Oil and Gas industry, of which must have been at a Supervisory level.
- Valid Quality Management and HSE courses.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Standards.
- Demonstrable ability to implement and supervise a Quality and HSE Management systems.
- Very sound written, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct audits and analysis; formulate and recommend ways and measures to reduce or eliminate accidents, health hazards and damage to life and property.
- Computer literate and capability to manage company’s QHSE databases.
- Ability to plan and implement testing and certification of project equipment.
- A team player.
- Quick thinker and quick to respond to any emergency.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proven knowledge of internal/external quality audit processes.
- Relationship management
- Problem solving and analysis
- Change management
- Personal organization
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence