BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
- Evaluation, development, and implementation of cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Supervision of importation financing and letters of credit.
- Sourcing and raising of funds for LSNL
- Prepare weekly liquidity report
- Management of utilization of the company’s liquid resources to eliminate exposure to financial risks.
- Oversee and strengthen relationships with all banks and financial institutions as well as negotiating all bank and service fees.
- Reconciliation of all daily cash receipts, daily bank deposits, daily and petty cash transactions
- Prepare short and long-term cash flow forecasts including periodic variance analysis.
- Comparison of projected interest income / expense against actual with commentaries on variances.
- Ensure responsibility for all cash management functions i.e. cash concentration, account funding, local and
- Develop and monitor treasury operational policies and ensure compliance with the organization’s internal controls, policies & procedures.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Performance Indicators:
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow and borrowing needs for the organization
- Day to day management of working capital and FX sourcing for the Nigerian Market.
- Working with global supply chain and global logistics to manage the importation of goods and services (Letters of credit etc.)
- Working with account receivable, Sales and Customer service team to manage the set-up, overview and operations of all settlement accounts (both domestic and international)
- Provide weekly updates of the company credit lines
- Prepare weekly liquidity report
- Manage/optimize all intra-group funding, loan agreements etc.
- Document and maintain appropriate policies for operating & managing all treasury related activities.
- Prepare and present various monthly, quarterly and annual treasury and cash management reports.
- Follow up with the banks to ensure banking lines are secured on a timely basis
- Ensuring terms and conditions for funding are in line with company policies and ensure compliance.
- Study banking term sheets and identify areas that need to be negotiated with the banks.
- Minimize the cost of capital
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Must possess a Degree in Finance, Accounting, or any other related field.
- Professional certification such as ICAN/ACCA/CPA is required.
- M.Sc/MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience with proven integrity.
- Ability to take commercial insights and translate into the Organisation & People Agenda.
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Analytical, interpretative, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent coaching and relationship-building skills.
- Sound IT knowledge in the use of outlook (Excel, word and powerpoint).
- Working knowledge in accounting package-SAGE (All modules).
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and perform well in a team environment.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business requirements and learn new systems/methods as required.
- Experience of international cash and FX exposure management and products.
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in a corporate treasury environment.
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of risk.
- Detailed understanding of Nigeria banking and payments processes.
- Project management skills and excellent communicator at all levels.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive approach to task management and self-development.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online