RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach—one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development.
Combining scientific rigor and technical proficiency, we deliver reliable data, thorough analysis, innovative methods, novel technologies, and sustainable programs that help clients inform public policy and ground practice in evidence. We scale our approach to fit the demands of each project, delivering the power of a global leader and the passion of a local partner. We believe in the promise of science, and we push ourselves every day to deliver on that promise for the good of people, communities, and businesses around the world.
- Job Title: Book-keeper
- Location: Abuja
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: NGO
Job description and Responsibility
- Will support Finance staff with invoices/payment delivery, maintenance requests, vendors, and arranging office set-up.
- Assist with cost accounting and ensuring compliance with audit documentation.
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting.
- Professional accounting training preferred.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in the accounting/finance field.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Applicants can also submit their CV’s with current contact information to: [email protected]
- Submissions should include the position title in the subject heading.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Address FCT - Abuja
- Total Jobs: 12 Jobs
- Location Federal Capital Territory - Abuja