Coca-Cola Coca-Cola Full Time Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateZamfara State
House of Shield is a Professional Service Organization preserving lives in the marketplace. We provide a bouquet of Business Support Services to Enterprises. We nurture and equip individuals to become genius in their field of profession while laying emphasis on a lifestyle of compassion and service to humanity thereby changing the narrative of the global community. Our creed is in living life for purpose and making it eternally worthwhile.
- Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Management Consulting
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
• Develop organization’s product & service as guided by Leadership
• Search and manage qualified experts for the curation and delivery of developed product and service
• Actively market product and service to target customers with most effective techniques
• PR and Social Media Engagement
• Bachelors or Masters Graduate in any science or social science degree.
• Must have a broad knowledge in Business Support Professions (e.g. Accounting, Law, IT, Marketing, Customer Relations, Research & strategy)
• Must be self governed and motivated.
• Passionate about raising indigenous professionals for Nigeria’s Market.
• Very savvy in internet marketing
• Ability to swiftly adapt to new technologies
• Minimum of 2 years working experience
How To Apply
- Interested candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letters to [email protected] with the subject Application for Business Development Manager