Dragnet Solutions is an indigenous dynamic Technology firm with profound reputation in deploying screening and assessment solutions. We specialize in implementing computer-based screenings and deploying bespoke recruitment hiring tools. Dragnet-Solutions provide employment and educational solutions for a variety of uses.
- Job Title: Business Manager
- Location: Lagos State
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas
Our client is the leading distributors of premium Fresh South African meat products and the biggest suppliers in Nigeria. Over the years the Company has achieved an aggressive growth and emerged to the forefront of Hospitality. They have identified and targets based on the principle to achieve customer satisfaction, through product, liability and efficient service by providing a wide range of products with competitive prices. They currently have an opening for a Business Manager.
- Supervises and manages all day-to-day operations of the business.
- Responsible for and ensuring that the restaurant and store achieves SALES target and PROFIT.
- Handles customers problems and complaints and provides solutions.
- Meets with guests on an informal basis during meals or upon departure to obtain feedback on quality of food and drinks, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Manages service delivery in outlet to ensure excellent service from point of entry to departure.
- Organize and execute promotions, sales events and innovative business processes.
- Maintain market awareness and performing competitor analysis, and introducing new and innovate business process to maintain a competitive advantage.
- A good tertiary degree
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years Relevant Sales experience in the hospitality industry.
- A background in Food & Beverage would be an added advantage.
- Due to equal opportunities available to all, Females are advised to also apply.
- Must be very young, intuitive, agile and smart.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills as well as an entrepreneurial mindset
- Outstanding leadership skills and great attention to detail is key.
- Must be very presentable and extremely confident with excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must reside within Lagos Island and environs.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- Applicants should ensure to attach their updated CV and a cover letter in Word format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview