Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy. Action Against Hunger is recruiting to fill the position above.
- Job Title: Cash Assistants – 3 positions
- Location: Yobe State Jobs, Nigeria
- Job Type: Renewable Contract Jobs
- Job Type: NGO Jobs, Health Jobs
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake CBT interventions at LGA level to ensure the efficient and smooth implementation of social protection component of the Project.
- Collect information and data through surveys, assessments, regular post distribution monitoring, price monitoring and field supervision visits of beneficiary households.
- Mobilization and awareness raising about the organization, program objectives and activities to local authorities and the population, and act as a link between the Organization and the beneficiaries (at LGA level).
- Participate in project activity reports from the area of operation as per reporting schedule or when needed (bi-weekly and monthly updates, success stories, case studies etc.).
- Report any change in context to allow for timely changes in program activity.
The successful candidate will;
- Have at least a Diploma in FSL related studies with similar experience within the humanitarian sector.
- Possess strong excellent and communication skills including problem solving skills.
- Have Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Have excellent commitment to Action Against Hunger mission, values and policy.
- Good knowledge of the intervention area/s and local economy.
- Be fluent in hausa and other local languages (Fulani and Kanuri).
The deadline for this position is Monday, 5th February 2018 at 5.00 p.m.
Please note advert may close before the due date, once we have received applications from qualified candidates.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online.
- All application should be received on or before the 14th of November, 2017
- Please note that this advert may close before the stated closing date above
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Total Jobs 0 Jobs
- Location Federal Capital Territory - Abuja