Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy. Action Against Hunger is recruiting to fill the position above.
- Job Title: Cash Officers – 3 positions
- Location: Yobe State Jobs, Nigeria
- Job Type: Renewable Contract Jobs
- Job Type: NGO Jobs, Health Jobs
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake CBT interventions at assigned local government area.
- Collect information and data on Social Protection at LGA level through surveys, assessments, regular post distribution monitoring, price monitoring and field supervision visits of beneficiary households.
- Mobilization and awareness raising on the mission’s program objectives and activities to local authorities and the population, and act as a link between the Organization and the beneficiaries (at LGA level).
- Participate in regular internal and external coordination for the program at LGA and state levels when required.
- Provide bi-weekly reports.
The successful candidate will;
- A bachelor’s degree or HND in FSL related studies with previous experience with food security and livelihoods programming.
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Be committed to Action Against Hunger mission, values and policy.
- Previous experience managing FSL interventions (i.e. cash based transfer, IGA, agriculture/livelihoods).
- Experience in implementing programming on behalf of donor funded activities.
- Fluency in Hausa and other local languages (Fulani and Kanuri).
The deadline for this position is Tuesday, 6th February 2018 at 5.00 p.m.
Please note advert may close before the due date, once we have received applications from qualified candidates
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online.
- All application should be received on or before the 14th of November, 2017
- Please note that this advert may close before the stated closing date above
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence