Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Job Title: Category Trade Marketing Officer
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Finance and Account Jobs
Job Description and Requirements
- Responsible for developing/executing the annual Trade Marketing plan for a specific product category(ies) to deliver the company’s growth expectations for that category(ies)
- Ensure that the brand plans/objectives are fully reflected in the Trade Marketing activities
- Develop channel specific activities to exploit the particular opportunities identified for the assigned category(ies)
- Ensure timeline plans are executed in full and on time
- Develop and provide the Sales teams with appropriate tools and support materials to drive outstanding execution of the TM category plan
- Work closely with the regional sales teams to execute the plan, including spending a significant amount of time in the trade/field
- Ensure that all NPDs are fully supported by a comprehensive TM activity programme to maximise the chance of success for the new product(s)
- develop clear objectives for each Trade activity and undertake pre- and post-promotion evaluation to determine Return On Investment and if the activity met its objectives
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be a “people-person”
- Be a good negotiator
- Be able to multi-task
- 5 ‘O’ level credit including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organization
- Strong field sales experience
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.