Federal Fire Service (FFS) Federal Fire Service (FFS) Full Time Federal Fire Service (FFS) Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, London, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateLondonNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development, to fill the vacant position below:
- Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
- Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Job
- Job Category: Computer and Info. Tech Jobs
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
- The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of Jumia Nigeria’s marketing, viral expansion and advertising initiatives.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the CMO’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing visibility and sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, partnerships, affiliates, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
In particular you will:
- Develop marketing plan and in line with overall business strategy and goals.
- Custodian of total marketing, branding and overall marketing performance
- Overseeing the CRM process, ROI and managing closely agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – customer acquisition, repeat purchase, Average Order Value [AOV] etc
- Responsible for Marketing Analytics. Oversee market research and competitive intelligence for quick decision making
- Prepare, own, implement and control of marketing budget
- Collaborate effectively with other members of leadership team to ensure alignment of marketing with commercial and business plans
- Utilize superior understanding of consumer insights and deep knowledge of local trends to identify innovative ideas for profitable growth and execute them
- Managing relationships with Central team in a matured and cohesive manner that brings the best of Central and local collaboration to the benefit of the company
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and/or an advanced degree in Marketing and Business (MBA)
- 8+ years of marketing in a consumer internet business, bringing experience building strong brands for companies with best-in-class digital experiences for large, global audiences, preferably in the consumer goods industry
- 5+ years of data-driven marketing with strong success implementing consumer acquisition and/or retention marketing campaigns with clear business objectives and targets.
- Track record building and leading a high-performing, cross-functional team of at least 15 people across branding, PR, digital, analytics, acquisition, and retention.
- Expertise generating, prioritizing, testing, and delivering on ideas that could drive 10 percent growth as well as 10x growth.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong managerial experience
- Strong and relevant relationships in marketing agencies and other local partners
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted