About Mario Consulting Limited
Mario Consulting Limited – Our client, is a major operator in the Agro-Allied sector, As a result of expansion, requires the services of experienced and knowledgeable candidate for the position above.
- Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Job Location: Lagos State Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Administration
Our client, is a licensed indigenous finance company
- The person will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency and functionality of the business and drive its growth to achieve the broad objectives set by the company.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and all the unit heads (Credit, Marketing, Accounts, IT etc).
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluating performance by analyzing and interpreting data metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Manage relationships with clients, vendors and regulatory authorities.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant fields; M.Sc/MBA and professional qualifications in Accounting or Banking shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or performance of relevant role in a finance company.
- Understanding of business functions such as Credit/lending, Marketing, Finance, HR etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving.
- Candidate should not be more than 40 years.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive CV’s to the “Head Corporate Resourcing” via email@example.com.
- Applicants CV’s must contain full contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details.
- Interested and qualified candidates have until 16th of March, 2018 to apply.
- All applications received after the above date will not be considered.
- Ensure to send your application directly to the provided email address above.