Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health/family planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, primary health care system strengthening and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Global Fund among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- Job Title: Clinical Supervisor
- Job Location: Imo, Oyo and Kano State
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Category: NGO Jobs
- This position will be responsible for ensuring direct provision of Anti-Retroviral Therapy (ART) services in an integrated community health center, developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with community stakeholders and evaluating service delivery outcomes.
- S/He will work with programme team to develop and/or review Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the provision of ART services to Key Populations.
- S/He will provide ART services to Key Populations in line with current World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations and national guidelines both at the One-Stop-Shop (OSS) and through mobile ART.
- S/He will oversee clinical HIV treatment protocols in each clinical department to reflect the needs of the target population and ensure consistency of treatment services throughout the OSS.
- S/He will be responsible for effective management and supervision of clinicians, health service providers, volunteers and case managers at the OSS as well as mobile ART teams.
- Must possess a medical Degree (MBBS, MBChB, or MBBCh) from a recognized institution.
- Possession of an advanced education in a HIV related field would be added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years medical experience in providing care for clients
- Two years’ experience in the direct provision of Anti-Retroviral Therapy (ART) services in an integrated community health center setting.
- Knowledge of global and national HIV treatment standards and licensure requirements.
- Leadership/mentoring skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook among others.
- High level of integrity.
- Must possess good relationship management/ advocacy skills.
- Must possess good report writing, data interpretation and presentation skills.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Applicants should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to:
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.