WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 16 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel. We offer hands on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
- Job Title: CMMS Engineer
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-time
- Job Category: Oil and Gas
Job Descriptions and Requirements
- Ensure the CMMS system is working effectively between the onshore and offshore facilities
- Responsible for the administration of the CMMS and for ensuring that the system software remains current and updated
- Develop a CMMS training program for the offshore teams and participate in the training execution
- Carry out periodic audits offshore to ensure that the system is being managed in accordance with Company procedures and policies.
- Develop 14 day / 28 day / 3 month / 12 month and 5 year plans for the facilities
- Provide guidance and direction to offshore operations in all CMMS matters
- As new equipment is added manage updating of CMMS including updating parts lists, vendors, spares holdings, maintenance routines and equipment manuals.
- Supervise changes to CMMS routines to capture learnings and knowledge.
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical or E&I preferred)
- 10 years, of project and offshore oil and gas experience in CMMS system management.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All Candidates should attach their Applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers)
- The position applied for should be clearly indicated as the subject of your mail
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Applications received after the 24th of October 2017, will not be considered