- They seek to hire Commercial Bankers and Account Officers who will be responsible for Business Development/Relationship Portfolio Management.
- The purpose is to build and manage rapport with corporate clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention, and income generation from sales of all appropriate Assests , Liability, and Cash Management products of the bank.
- Provide ‘Best in Class’ Relationship Management with Corporates – ‘Strengthening bank’s brand in the corporate arena.To generate Revenue Pools for the bank through Corporate sales, leading to fee-based income & CASA – ‘contribution to the bottom line and ensuring delivery of industry-leading customer service, premier onboarding experience, and advisory service to new and existing Corporate Customers.
Relationship Management and Finacial Advisory:
- To manage the development of prudently priced assets, cost-effective long-term liability with reputable companies and organizations in order to ensure Bank’s maximum profitability.
- To identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring the effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers.
- Maintain high professional standards and strive to provide quality services and competitive pricing to clients.
- Cultivate good rapport with corporate clients and ensure, the bank becomes the choice for their Investment and banking.
- Continuously identify and exploit cross-selling opportunities that embed the bank and its products with customer needs.
- Establish quality profit-earning customer relationships within the target market
- Ensure compliance to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money laundering (AML) requirements in all dealings with existing and potential customers.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
Risk Management & Operational Control:
- Maintain a high standard of operational control including adherence to Risk Management and Compliance guidelines.
- Keeping updated with Exim’s guidelines for its internal policies and procedures to mitigate financial loss and fraud within the bank.
- Gathering information that is needed to prepare and assess credit applications in order to manage customer expectations.
- Identifying areas of improvement with internal processes in place.
- Report to Management/ Board the status of Business leads, customer complaints, pending issues in respect of the clients.
Interaction with Others:
- Internal: Internal departments, branches, and subsidiaries.
- External: Customers, industry professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field of study.
- 3+ experience in Corporate Banking (Entry Level , ABO level and above).
- Good people management skills.
- Good written and spoken skills in English and any other Nigerian Language.
- Strong credit analysis, documentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suit their needs
- Experience in structured trade finance, syndication, and project financing will be an added advantage.
- Possess in-depth understanding and knowledge of Corporate Banking Products.
- Proven sales experience in a client relationship role within corporate banking.
- Ability to work to deadlines with proven time management skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Remuneration: Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.