Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. It was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FH1360) to sustain FHI’s achievements in strengthening indigenous organizational capacity in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria
The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is a three-year pilot project on Hausa language early primary grade reading and numeracy, implemented by FHI 360 in partnership with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) and Federation of Muslim Women Associations in Nigeria (FOMWAN) as part of UNICEF’s Girls Education Project Phase 3 (GEP3) with funding support from U.K. Department for International Development (DFID). RANA is implemented in collaboration with the governments of Katsina and Zamfara state and aims to improve literacy arid numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 by assisting approximately 200 formal schools and Integrated Qur’anic Schools (IQS) in the states. Due to the extension on this Project, we are seeking qualified candidate for the vacant position below:
- Compliance Officer Under the direction of Senior Compliance Officer, the position holder will carry out independent appraisals of the effectiveness of policies, procedures and standards by which AHNi’s financial resources are managed.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 – 3 years relevant experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience in internal control functions.
- Familiarity with U.S. Government grants or other client funded programs, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective management of multi-year funds is required.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (CV) and cover letter as a single MS Word document to AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.