Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Full Time Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
AIM Group Limited is an integrated Multi-Disciplinary Company established on November 20, 1979. The principals of the AIM Group have a history in Nigeria that dates back to 1886 when the Grandfather of the Group’s chairperson resided in Lagos in 1886. The Group operates from its owned office and residential properties, with ultra-modern office facilities at its Headquarters in Victoria Island Annex, Lagos, with Regional and Staff Accommodation facilities in Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Kano. AIM Group has satellite offices in various States in the Country.
- Job Title: Compliance/Reconciliation Officer
- Job Location: Anambra state Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time Jobs
- Job Category: Engineering Jobs
- To ensure compliance of all media commercials during and after the execution of programmes for broadcasting, television or radio materials.
- To respond to clients commercial/advert compliance query on daily and timely basis.
- To Ensure significant savings with no loss of efficiency and financial sanction to the company.
- Analyze daily business operation processes and recommend changes to processes or quality control to eliminate problems.
- Responds to clients commercial/advert compliance query on daily and timely basis.
- Reconcile booked versus actual played adverts time belts.
- Responds to off-air dub requests of client as it relates to client compliance queries.
- Validates off-air dub before it sent to clients upon request to ensure compliance before sending.
- Prepare/Reconcile all Media Tracking Report with the company log to identify non detected spots.
- Communicate with Traffic, Accounts and Sales/Marketing departments in resolving compliance issues (e.g late invoicing, billing request, COT, Debit note etc).
- Ensures that all internal/external factors that contributes to compliance issues are reported to management on time for appropriate decision making.
- Ensure 101% compliance on all CWIA commercial deliverables.
- Ensure that all set-up business operational procedures and policies are adhered to by all personnel involved in CWIA commercial processing.
- Investigate customer complaints and conformance related issues.
- Act as a link between Marketing, Sales, Traffic, Reconciliation, Control and Accounts departments in CWIA.
- The resident officer should be ready and willing to respond to duty calls at off-normal working hours when needed.
- The officer should also be ready to take up any other responsibilities as delegated by the supervisor/superior
SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED CAPABILITY
- Must be proficient in English Language
- Strong Communication Skills,
- Idea Presentation skills
- Complaint handling skills
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Time management skill
- Attend to client in a warm and friendly way
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be sales driven
- Must be able to use Microsoft office (MS Word and MS Excel).
- Graduate of a tertiary institution, at least an HND/BSC
- Good communication skill
- Relevant experience in similar role is an added advantage
- We are looking for a hands-on person who possesses the ability to work collaboratively in a team to tight time frames while maintaining the provision of consistent, high quality compliance delivery within and outside.
- This is a great opportunity for an individual who is extremely customer focused with a friendly and approachable nature and experience in a similar customer or compliance environment.
Reporting Line for job duty:
Head Of Station:
Head Control Lagos: for control related issues
Head Reconciliation Lagos: For reconciliation issues
Head Compliance Lagos: For compliance issues.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Applicants should attach a detailed CV and application letter in word document
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Position Applied for should be the heading of your mail