Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is committed to the provision of services of Technical Inspection, Expediting, Quality Assurance and Control, Training, Procurement and Outsourcing of Technical Personnel in line with global best practices in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Job Title: Construction Superintendent I
- Location: Nigeria Jobs
- Job Type: Renewable Contract Jobs
- Job Category: Engineering Jobs
Job Descriptions and Requirements
- Champion Worker Safety Programs.
- Oversee site contractor fabrication, construction, and hookup work activities during Execution Phase.
- Serve as member of the Project Team (PT) when project assigned.
- Provide the interface between the work face and the Construction Site Manager or Construction Site Lead.
- May serve as the lead Company representative at sub-sites where the Construction Site Manager or Construction Site Lead typically does not reside.
- Provide construction core competency expertise when assigned to the function.
- Ensure good communications and relations with the contractors.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Champion on-site safety awareness and safe performance with contractor and among Project Team members
- Assist contractor in early site construction planning/construction planning prior to site mobilization
- Serve as day-to-day interface with contractor and craft labor during the Construction Phase, providing a focus on safety, quality, cost, and schedule.
- Provide safety monitoring/leadership.
- Interface with Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) personnel to address quality issues/progress.
- Provide oversight of contractor’s materials management/verification systems.
- Ensure compliance with specifications, procedures, and plans.
- Monitor workforce productivity and progress relative to schedule.
- Monitor environmental compliance, as required.
- Interface with contractor for field level changes, e.g., scope, costs, etc.
- Verify post-site arrival of procured equipment and engineering equipment.
- Provide on-site support to the Construction Site Manager / Construction Site Lead as required.
- Provide support to pre-commissioning/mechanical completion/systems completion as required.
- Coordinate Quality Audits and other site surveillance activities Perform other duties as requested.
- Help develop Early Career Professionals.
- Provide project monitoring inform and metrics to ensure alignment with plans, project controls and Project Objective and Strategy.
- Experience in-field Construction planning, execution, and completions.
- Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites.
- Past Construction Superintendent experience on major capital project.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All Applications must be filled and submitted online
- only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence