Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Job Title: Consumer Insight Manager
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Finance and Account Jobs
Job Description and Requirements
- Act as the link between Consumer Marketing and the field Sales team
- Develop a TM strategy and annual TM plan for each category in the portfolio which delivers excellent trade execution to support/deliver the key consumer/brand objectives
- Develop and provide the Sales teams with appropriate tools and support materials to drive outstanding execution of the Trade Marketing category plans (sales presenters, Point Of Sale materials)
- Develop a trade visibility programme
- Develop subordinates in the Trade Marketing team to build a bench for the future
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organization
- Experience of Trade Marketing
The person must:
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be a “people-person”
- Be very detailed and research oriented.
- Be able to multi-task.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.