About SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria is currently looking for a Control and Instrument Engineer to join its work force in Nigeria.
- To assist in the installation and commissioning of EMV (Liquid/Gas Fuel Metering) Controllers Cards (Siemens System) on TGs.
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND / HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or equivalent,
- Six (6) years’ experience in the field of Control and Safety systems and a minimum of three (3) years intensive experience in Control and Safety systems in the Petrochemical industry.
- Knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations, and Equipment.
Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS: UNISUP or SAP similar,
- Takes a Pride in his work, Has the ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online