About AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a legally registered NGO operating in Nigeria. AHF Nigeria collaborates with Federal Government of Nigeria and other partner institutions, to provide technical assistance to these key stakeholders to deliver quality and comprehensive HIV/AIDS treatment, Care and Support, HIV counseling, and testing, Prevention, Nutrition and Psychosocial services to people living with HIV/AIDS.
To meet the above needs, the Program wishes to recruit dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill in the vacant position below:
- Job Title: Councelor
- Location: Abuja, Benue, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: NGO
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Contributes to the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of patients Adherence programs aimed at strengthening treatment literacy at the health facility and community.
- Ensures reinforcement of treatment adherence messages during pre treatment counseling sessions for PLHIV.
- Ensures the effective implementation of Positive health dignity and prevention (PHOP) concepts-at the community and health facility level.
- Ensures effective and strategic leadership to Health care workers, CRD FBO partners within the continuum of care.
- Support the development and implementation of strategic HIV referral / linkage protocols attire health facilities.
- Contribute to capacity building for HCW5 and staff of CR0 partners with respect to treatment adherence and H quality assurance.
- Ensure effective data management and supervise the process of appropriate data collection at the facility and community using appropriate data tools.
- Represents AHE in strategic and technical.partnerships-at National, State and Local Government levels.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abllity required:
- B.Sc, BA or any relevant qualifications.
- 2-3 years’ experience in providing HIV related services at health facilities.
- Must be proficient in MS Office
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- Women with required qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Application deadline is the 13th of March 2018