Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. We manufacture and distribute reliable vehicles for the satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders
- Job Title: Customer Account Officer
- Location: Kaduna State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Category: Admin and Accounts
- Provides support to overall sales effectiveness by implementing credit control processes through extension of credit to customers who are deemed a good credit risk, and minimizing risk of loss from bad debts by restricting or denying credit to customers who are not a good credit risk.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Financial Planning and management
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Tax planning and management
- Treasury management
- Management accounting
- Credit control
Education & Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- 2-3 year’s cognate post qualification experience and 2 years working experience in Debt Collection/Prevention would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of local automobile or manufacturing industry as added advantage.
- Reviews all customer applications for credit and evaluates customers’ creditworthiness using standard appraisal instrument in line with organizational policy.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.