We are a Capital Market Conglomerate regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with up to date market information to grow wealth in good time, and in an atmosphere of transparency. We expertly offer Wealth Management Services, Stockbroking Services, Registrar Services, Trustees Services and Corporate Financing. Our professional advisory services are always based on carefully considered research and delivered with objective integrity from a crop of professionals that remain the best hands within the financial services industry.
- Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Customer Services
- Attend courteously and professionally to all callers/clients that contact Meristem office(s) and ensure that their inquiries, issues or requests are attended to within the shortest possible time or as stipulated.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Keep records of all conversations and update the CRM database and other databases in a comprehensible way.
- Record and relay to the right persons, all calls and inquiries via telephone, social media or online chat.
- Provide necessary information needed to generate reports on a monthly basis and also a comprehensive report on a quarterly basis in respect of all the clients under management.
- Comply with timelines as detailed under the organization manual.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage current and potential clients.
- Seize opportunities to upsell Meristem products, when they arise.
- Make outbound calls to aid bonding with clients.
- Where necessary, go out for marketing after due consultation with the Group Business Development Unit Head or HODs.
- Generate Income as earlier agreed in the attached schedules.
- Provide support for all client related activities.
- At least, 1 year of experience on a similar position in the banking sector/financial services sector
- A good first degree in Business Administration/Management Science/Social Science related discipline.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Address Nigeria
- Total Jobs: 0 Jobs
- Slogan Wealth Creation is Our FORTE
- Location Lagos State