About AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a legally registered NGO operating in Nigeria. AHF Nigeria collaborates with Federal Government of Nigeria and other partner institutions, to provide technical assistance to these key stakeholders to deliver quality and comprehensive HIV/AIDS treatment, Care and Support, HIV counseling, and testing, Prevention, Nutrition and Psychosocial services to people living with HIV/AIDS.
To meet the above needs, the Program wishes to recruit dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill in the vacant position below:
- Job Title: Data Assistant – 12 positions
- Location: Abuja, Anambra, Benue, Cross River, Kogi and Nasarawa, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: NGO
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- The Data Assistant will be responsible for all data reporting-related activities of the site programs in line with reporting requirements.
- This includes implementing M&E framework, maintenance of monitoring data collections systems at site.
- He/she will also contribute to the design and assist the M&E Manager in conducting program assessments and evaluations to promote a culture of evidence-based decision making.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation of monitoring and Evaluation activities in the field
- Support the development and strengthening of AHF Nigeria Monitoring and Evaluation Systems.
- Manage and Update site level database and ensure timely reports to the country office
- Ensure correct use of M&E tools at the site and outpost and logistics of tools.
- Provide mentoring out-post facility and CBO’sto ensure that the data entered into the facility database are accurate, consistent and according to standard operating procedures
- Ensure data are reported according to the approved data flow and timelines and attend to any other duties assigned
- Ensure all data are fed into Open MRS, webPPR, Site database and state DHIS.
- Daily entry of records into the OpenMRS for effective storage and backup for effective monitoring and assessing the performance of client’s health and program at site level
- Monitor the sites programs in the collection, analysis, reporting and use of output data for program improvement at site level
- Supervise site level data reporting cycle to ensure high quality and complete data are sent to the country office on a periodic basis, or when required.
- Any other duty designated by the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager.
Key Result Areas:
- Facilitate the collection, collation and analysis of key program indicators and reporting to the country office
Education and Experience
- Degree in Statistics (Major), Medical Demography, Mathematics and other related discipline.
- Significant experience in data entry and data management.
- Demonstrate competence in assessing priorities and in managing a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment, and in meeting dea4iines with attention to details and quality.
- Strong writing, editing, and formatting skills.
- Demonstrate computer kills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS or STATA. Use of OpenMRS will be of advantage.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to take initiative and to be flexible depending on changing priorities and deadlines.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- Women with required qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Application deadline is the 13th of March 2018