SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
- Job Title: Data Capture Clerk-Packaging
- Location: Rivers State Jobs, Nigeria
- Job Category: Full Time Jobs
- Job Type: Sales and Marketing Jobs, Engineering Jobs
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Data Capture Clerk will:
- Capture Packaging performance data into relevant reporting formats.
- Capture problem solving documentation
- Responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date information in Packaging
- Carry out data entry for Maintenance and Shift production team
- Capture data accurately and carry out proper documentation of information in Packaging
- Identify abnormalities in reports and notify relevant teams
- Maintain occupational health, safety, risk and environment
- Ability to work and communicate effectively
- Manage the Packaging Manager’s diary
- Collection of schedules after maintenance day and capture and closure if all maintenance schedules
- Ensure completed work orders are accurately and timeously captured into PMS, confirming completion and technical closure of works orders Reports are extracted, reflecting data on breakdowns, works order closure, outstanding orders and backlogs
- Ensure work schedules are available and provided to the workshop on
- Capture problem solving documentation as per Company standards
- Adjust schedules to ensure loop closure of failure analysis
Qualifications and Experience
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND/BSc or its equivalent in Sciences/Social Sciences
- 1-2 previous experience in similar role will be added advantage
Key competencies and attributes:
- Computer Proficiency
- Data management / handling
- Work in teams
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications should be completed and submitted online
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.