First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
- Job Title: Demand Management Specialist
- Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time Jobs
- Job Category: Banking and Finance
- Reporting to the Head Implementation, the ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of complex integrations for Transaction Banking product platforms and delivers on platform deployment and integration projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure the availability of all TB products platforms and escalate disruptions to relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with billers, vendors and solution providers on all application/platform related matters
- Interface with IT on all Transaction Banking Product platforms projects/activities
- Respond to platform and IT related issues escalated from transaction Banking customer service help desk across the entire bank.
- Drive the delivery of complex IT implementations and ERP integration to customer internal systems for all TB products bank-wide.
- A good First Degree in relevant numerate discipline. An MBA or advance degree equivalent in IT, business administration, or related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of four (4) years’ cognate experience in the banking sector and sound knowledge of IT driven banking platforms
- Good IT/technical background and understanding of banking platforms such as Finacle, Paydirect, Remita, ERP solutions and other trade platforms
- Familiar with local market and regulatory requirement
- Sound relationship/stakeholders management skills
Method of Application
- All interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.