Crown Agents USA, the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of Crown Agents, is an international development company with a presence in 40+ countries. We provide technical assistance service and support to US Government agencies and international organizations such as US Agency for International Development (USAID).
- Job Title: Deputy Chief of Party
- Job Location: Northern Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: NGO Jobs
- The overall aim of the project is to increase the effectiveness, accountability, and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria. The position is subject to successful project award.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Economics, Public Administration Field, or other related area, Master’s preferred;
- Minimum 10 years of project management experience for large budget development assistance projects;
- USAID experience strongly preferred;
- Nigeria experience preferred;
- Fluency in English required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] including your Name, along with “#16-75” in the subject line.
- No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please.
- Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.