Sunvait Network Limited (SNL) is an innovative digital solutions and retail company. The company is focused on retailing, marketplace, cloud hosting and digital products to the masses through an agent network and a customized web portal.
- Job Title: Developer Programs Engineer, Web Content Ecosystem
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Passionate people are everywhere at Sunvait Network Ltd. In Developer Relations, we get excited to collaborate and connect with the communities that love technology as much as we do. Part community manager and part developer advocate, Developer Programs Engineers collaborate with developers at conferences and online, and advocate for developers interests internally at Sunvait Network Ltd. Not afraid to be hands-on, you write sample code and client libraries as well as participate in developer forums and support queues to troubleshoot and debug coding problems developers encounter. Internally, you work with product engineering teams improve our products by conveying feedback from developers, reviewing API designs and testing new features.
- With your technical expertise, you drive strategy around fostering a community of developers who work with Sunvait Network Ltd technologies. An ardent advocate for these developers, you represent their voice internally to our Product Managers and serve as their Sunvait Network Ltd support in application development and technology implementation.
- Our Web Content Ecosystem team is focused on supporting the long-term health of the web content ecosystem: open, diverse, secure, and delivering rich, fast and delightful user experience.
- As a Developer Programs Engineer on this team, your primary role is to help improve the core Content Management System (CMS) infrastructure powering the web. You will work with open-source CMS platforms, and work with those communities to accelerate adoption of web best-practices through code contributions, outreach and education, and partner engagements.
- Write and contribute production quality code to open source projects.
- Work with internal product engineering teams to develop integrations with popular CMS platforms, review API designs, testing of new features, and guiding internal teams to success with the broader content ecosystems.
- Participate in technical and design discussions with both technical leads and executives at strategic partners to increase adoption and ensure best practices during implementation.
- Be a recognized leader in the CMS community and help shape and drive its evolution.
- Blogging, writing technical articles, making presentations at developer conferences and working with local and international developer communities.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working directly with large open source projects and partners.
- Experience with presenting at technology conferences, blogging/writing technical articles, working with third party developers, or on an open source project (GitHub, Stack Overflow, etc.) for websites, SEO, or web technologies.
- Experience with websites, CMS, and modern web development (responsive design with HTML/CSS, ES6, Polymer/React/Angular, etc.).
- Experience as a software developer, SEO, architect, technology advocate, CTO, or consultant working with server-side technologies.
- Experience with successful community engagement: experience with blogging and writing technical articles and documentation; working with the press; speaking experience at developer and community events; partner work.
- Proficiency with web application or mobile application development.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence