- We are seeking a resourceful and hands-on Mid level DevOps engineer to join the rapidly growing development team.
- The ideal candidate will be tasked with the management and development of continuous integration and deployment solutions for production applications across various sites/software.
- Creation of new technology infrastructures and maintain configuration management and automation tools.
- Assist the development teams in the deployment and monitoring of applications based on technologies such as C#, Java, Python, Ruby, SQL Server, MySQL PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Filebeat, Kibana, and RabbitMQ.
- Keeping up with industry best practices and trends on behalf of the Automation/Dev Ops department and the larger engineering department.
Requirements / Required Skills
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- At least 3 years of working experience in a DevOps capacity, preferably as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience automating and managing large-scale infrastructure and have significant familiarity with Docker/Puppet/Chef/Ansible/PowerShell DSC/Kubernetes.
- The candidate will have had vast experience in systems automation, orchestration, deployment, and implementation
- Experience with Jenkins, Windows Server, NGINX, Apache, Bash, PowerShell, IIS, Linux, C#, Java, Python, Ruby, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Filebeat, Kibana, and RabbitMQ.
- Ability to work closely with other engineers, product managers, project managers and customer support
- Familiarity with agile (scrum) environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working hybrid
- Prior experience and/or interest in payment-related systems is a plus
- Must be highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
- Excellent communications, teamwork, and conflict management skills.
- Attention to details, decisiveness, good judgment, strong organization skills, good written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, e-mail applications and using the internet.
- Speed and versatility
- Values others, and cultures
- Self-starter and Acts with integrity.
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail. Please Note: CV should contain portfolio.